Town CaucusInformation about the process: click here. (State of Wisconsin , Government Accountability Board)
Voter IdentificationVoter Photo ID is now required in Wisconsin. Up to date information from the Government Accountability Board is available by clicking here.
* A FREE Wisconsin Identification card is available for those who are eligible to vote and do not already have an acceptable ID.
* This form should be mailed to the Town Clerk. You may also register to vote on the day of the election, with proper identification.
* For more information about voting and registration, click here. (State of Wisconsin , Government Accountability Board)
Where and When to Vote
* On election day, voting takes place at the Town Hall, from 7am until 8pm.
* An absentee ballot can be obtained by application. Click here for instructions and application forms.