Permits and Forms

E-mail Print PDF
Construction, Driveways and Addresses

 Here are a few things you will want to keep in mind when planning your building project:

  • The Town of Union requires all property owners to complete this form for both new construction and/or remodeling of an existing building. Click here for the Construction Information Form or contact the Town Clerk or Town Chairman - see Town Officials
  • Wisconsin State Uniform dwelling code requires all dwellings (housing) to be inspected prior, during, and after construction the contact information is on the construction information form.
  • You must obtain your own dumpsters for your construction waste, they are not provided for you by the township.
  • Information about Driveways and Addresses

A Permit for Discharging Fireworks is required.